Root Reset Protein Powder Chocolate
It’s so much more than a protein powder…
Why We Love This
We love this protein powder because it’s more than just a protein powder, it also contains vitamins, minerals, fiber, and phytonutrients to support gut health & detox pathways. Also, it tastes good!
This one won’t end up in your “protein powder graveyard” because it actually tastes good and will make you feel amazing.
Root Reset Powder...
- Contains added vitamins, minerals, and active phytonutrients that help reduce inflammation, support detoxification pathways, and improve gut health.
- May help with PMS symptoms including cravings & cramps.
- Each serving of 2 scoops contains 26 grams of protein (a mix of pea & rice) & 4 grams of fiber.
- Makes a great nutrient-dense afternoon “tide you over until dinner” snack that will help fill nutrient-gaps and give you that chocolate fix. Can also be added to smoothies as a meal replacement.
- Sugar & stevia free. Gluten & dairy free. Contains monk fruit extract.
FDA Statement*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Each canister contains 14* servings (2 scoops).
*Some people prefer to only use 1 scoop, making the canister 28 servings.
Suggested dosage: 2 scoops mixed with water or plant-based milk and blended in a blender bottle or traditional blender. You can also use it in smoothies.
See Facts Sheet for ingredients.
We are Root
We're a team of doctors and dietitians who solve hormone, gut, and autoimmune issues at the Root cause.
We empower you with the right information for a healthy lifestyle and healing from the inside out. We support you through our expert functional medicine guidance, online community, digital meal plans, and tried and true supplements straight from our own clinical protocols.
You may also benefit from these products
This antioxidant is one of the best ways to recharge the batteries in every cell of your body.
Root Foundational Supplement Bundle
Our 3 most prescribed supplements in our 1:1 practice, bundled together for a 10% savings.