Educational Group Visit with Labs
Test, don't guess! Learn the Root approach to optimizing your health for data driven results.
March 1, 2023 @ 7:00pm EST virtually via Zoom. Sign ups are due by Feb 15, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Don't Worry, we're here for you
What it is
- Our Root lab panel done before the virtual group session including markers for inflammation, blood sugar balance, full thyroid panel, nutrient levels and metabolic markers. (Estimated value of our lab panel $2100) The cost of this lab panel is included in the sign up price.
- 75-minute virtual group session (via zoom) where our Root physician will review the lab panel optimal ranges and give nutrition and lifestyle recommendations.
- Includes the Root Foundational Meal Plan Ebook with nutrition guide, tips, and 21 recipes using our nutrition philosophy.
- Participants will receive 10% off any Root Supplements they purchase to optimize labs.
Who it's for
- Meet resistance in getting thorough wellness labs ordered by their conventional health care team (or you'd like to skip the insurance guessing game of what's covered) OR, would like to have these labs interpreted with a functional medicine perspective over a conventional opinion.
- Are interested in what it's like to work with Root - this is a great intro and lower cost offer to learn directly from our physicians.
- Are interested in knowing their numbers (in this case, labs) to optimize their health.
- Would like to have their Root panel repeated to check in on their progress.
Our Group Visit with Labs also might be for you if.....
You are struggling with:
Weight challenges: is the scale not budging no matter what you do? Are you constantly having cravings? Checking your fasting insulin level is SO helpful. Elevated insulin makes weight loss nearly impossible (because it leads to increased hunger/cravings AND insulin is a fat storage hormone - specially around the mid-section). Getting a good look at thyroid function and assessing for system-wide inflammation (HS-CRP) is also important here.
Hair thinning/loss: Looking at iron, zinc, omega 3, blood sugar, and a full thyroid panel (including active thyroid hormone) is critical here.
One trend you will notice is that THYROID function is mentioned for all 3 of these. Our panel not only looks at TSH but also free T3 (active thyroid hormone), free T4, and thyroid peroxidase (TPO) antibodies (which indicate Hashimoto's).
We have been finding a lot of thyroid dysfunction among past group members! We also find hidden inflammation, nutrient deficiencies and more. Let's get you started and avoid an uphill battle to wellness by knowing what you can improve!
Group session is Wednesday, March 1st at 7pm ET via zoom.
You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
SIGN UP NOW
- Your lab order will be sent to Quest. Please have your lab panel drawn at least 7 business days before our group session!
- Attend the virtual Group Session to learn the functional medicine optimal ranges for the results, what the results mean, and how to optimize with a food first approach.
Come to the session anyway! Take good notes. You'll have up to 30 days after the date of the group session to complete your lab panel. After this, the lab order will expire. We will not be able to offer refunds if you choose not to do your labs in this time frame, but there will still be lots of value in meeting with our team!
Payment: Root accepts HSA/FSA and credit card.
Get started with our FREE hormone and gut health friendly recipes
We empower you with the right information for a healthy lifestyle and healing from the inside out. We support you through our online community, our healthy ready-made meals, and tried and true supplements straight from our own clinical protocols.