By submitting this application, I agree to the Scholarship Official Rules. *
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: The Root SCHOLARSHIP (”Scholarship”) will grant one applicant each month access to our online program, The PCOS Symptom Reversal Method.
By participating in the Scholarship application, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Root, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Root is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Scholarship. Entrants should look solely to Root with any questions, comments or problems related to the Scholarship. Root may be reached by email at email@example.com.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older (the ”Entrant”). Root, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the ”Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Scholarship is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. SCHOLARSHIP: Root PCOS program: 1 applicant per month will receive access to our PCOS online course. ($597 value).
Only one membership per person will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Root makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Root Scholarship is open to legal residents of USA and the Scholarship will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Root scholarship by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at https://www.rootfunctionalmedicine.com/.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Scholarship.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Scholarship will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Root within 7 days of notification. Root is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively ”the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PROGRAM CANCELLATION: Root reserves the right to cancel your PCOS consultation and labs in the event that you harass our staff, or are otherwise unable to complete your labs or consultation.
8. PROGRAM LENGTH: You have access to our program as long as it is available online, provided you follow the rules of the online forum which starts from the day you are notified of your award. This award expires 30 days after notification.
9. LIMITS OF COVERAGE: Some treatments may be recommended that are not included in the consult such as supplements, additional testing, referrals, or other.
10. REQUIREMENT OF PCP: You agree to have your own personal physician to handle medical concerns. The Root PCOS online program is for education only.
11. AVAILABILITY: You understand that Root staff is not available after business hours.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Root assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Scholarship; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Scholarship or download of any materials in the Scholarship.
If, for any reason, the Scholarship is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Scholarship, Root reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Root shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Root.
14. Root: 1003 Lake Dr SE. Grand Rapids, MI 49506. Info@rootfunctionalmedicine.com