We’re excited to introduce our first group program! We’re offering a chance to learn and use functional medicine with group support to accomplish your own health goals. Whether you are stuck in a weight plateau, want to improve digestive and gut health, or you just want to feel amazing, this group might be perfect for you!
Want to create your own wellness plan that stems from treating root causes and balances hormones? Join Us.
In our first group program, “Root Intro to Functional Medicine, Grounded and Nourished” you’ll spend 3 hours learning in the group taught by Dr. Erica Armstrong with weekly email support. The total cost of this pilot program is $249. Spots will be limited!
What you get:
Root Intro to Functional Medicine, “grounded and nourished” Program ($249)
- 6 week program for those wanting to establish healthy roots to feel great in 2019: focused on prevention, weight loss, focus, energy, and digestive health.
- 3 in person one hour group visits lead by Dr. Erica Armstrong, Wednesday evenings from 6-7pm on Feb 6, Feb 20, and Mar 6
- Learn a true functional medicine approach to wellness
- Private Facebook group, with ability to watch sessions if cannot make it in person, and shared tips, ideas, and support
- Food log app to be reviewed weekly by the Root Team with recommendations
- Root customized food plan and shopping list
- Work through your own functional medicine matrix with group support
- Learn how to heal your gut
- Option to purchase functional medicine adrenal health saliva test and hear tips to improve cortisol (stress) levels.
- Reduce inflammation, improve gut health, nutrition, and stress management which leads to healthy weight.
Want meal plans, shopping lists, a holistic view of health and support to get healthy? Register today. Spots will be limited and first register, first serve. Sign up here!